Monday, November 21, 2011

Trouble Commenting Part 2

I'm still hearing stories of people having trouble commenting.  Until I move this to a new site, I recommend the following:  prior to attempting to make a comment, simply type a test word or phrase (like 'test') and see if it appears as a comment.  If it doesn't, you need to sign in a different way until you can get some kind of comment to appear.  You or I can always delete any 'test' comments.  Sometimes 'anonymous' works and sometimes it doesn't.  I think the most effective way to make comments is to have a gmail account.  It's easy to sign up for through the google home page.  Select Mail from the header and make up a user name and password.  You don't even have to ever use the account for email.  I'll be looking at moving to WordPress during the holidays.  Thanks for all your comments, we don't want to miss any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment